OADS Social Enterprise
OADS joined UCP of the North Bay, a provider of employment, education, and recreation services to people with disabilities, in 2013. With this partnership, there are even more opportunities for people with disabilities in Sonoma County.
OADS offers a variety of work, continuing education, and recreation opportunities to support people with disabilities in pursuing their dreams. OADS also offers transportation services, behavior support services, and volunteer opportunities.
- Creating jobs for people with disabilities is the foundation of our program.
- OADS supports employees with disabilities to learn and practice valuable work skills while earning market rate wages.
- Through strong partnerships with a long list of local businesses, our employees with
- disabilities develop a strong work ethic,expand their independence, and increase their self-reliance.
- Employees with disabilities complete work at OADS and at business locations throughout Sonoma County.
The Open Studio
- The Open Studio supports artists with disabilities to create, market, and sell their original artwork in galleries and at venues throughout Sonoma and Marin Counties.
- Artists with disabilities are brought into the mainstream in partnership with arts
- associations and mentor artists throughout Sonoma County.