- No foil, tin cans, pet food cans, or scrap metal
- No machine-crushed cans.
- No debris or liquids.
- Remove and dispose of bottle caps.
- Separate each plastic type #1 through #7.
- No broken glass or windows
The PRC accepts the following paper types:
- Cardboard (no wax coating, Styrofoam or egg cartons)
- Paper grocery bags (no plastic bags)
- Ledger/office paper
- All loads valued over $100 are redeemable by check only. A CA drivers license or ID card is required. Load size is per vehicle and will not be split between customers.
- All loads valued over $50 require a CA driver’s license or ID card, or a CA license plate number.
- Loads contaminated with excessive moisture, dirt, sand, or other debris may not receive full redemption value.
- Loads containing mixed CRV and non-CRV materials of the same type are priced at a reduced rate.
Additional Information on Recycling
- California Recycling FAQ
- Sonoma County Recycling Guide
- NPR – Why Can’t You Recycle Plastic Bottle Caps?
- Resin identification codes